Why “Universal” benches don’t “Measure up” to the Celette Fixed Jig
- The CELETTE Fixed Jig System provides at least 30 Anchor and Control points to ensure absolute accuracy.
- The CELETTE Fixed Jig System provides not only X, Y, and Z dimensions, but also the angle of inclination of each unique point.
- Universal systems can only anchor 3 points on each side of the vehicle.
- “Universal” systems cannot measure surface planes.
- The CELETTE Fixed Jig System provides a quick and perfect vehicle template, allowing for a precise repair that is comparable to the quality achieved during the production process of new vehicles.
- Porsche only approve this system.
- The CELETTE Fixed Jig System firmly anchors previously repaired points during pulling
- Universal systems however, require an initial planar calibration routine which is time consuming and prone to error.
- “Universal” systems require constant rechecking throughout the repair process.
- The CELETTE Fixed Jig System provides a working platform that is ideally suited to rapid fixation and replacement of structural components; saving time and earning money.
- The CELETTE Fixed Jig System firmly anchors previously repaired points during pulling”
- Universal systems require a complicated set up procedure.
- Universal” systems require constant rechecking throughout the repair process.
- The CELETTE Fixed Jig System is especially suited to the repair of vehicles constructed from modern materials, e.g. aluminium, composite carbon fibre, and high strength steel.
- The CELETTE Sevenne is the only bench approved by all motor manufacturers, and it’s mobile nature implies that it can return it’s investment both in and outside the aluminium workstation.
The CELETTE Fixed Jig System requires no maintenance. Universal systems require periodic calibration and require a sensitive environment.
Factory Standard Results:
The Celette Fixed Jig System provides absolute certainty that the vehicle has been returned to manufacturer’s specification.
The CELETTE Fixed Jig System caters for every repair scenario. CELETTE Fixed Jigs can be used with or without parts being stripped from the vehicle.