Betag Innovation – FlatLiner Business
Complete Body Repair System
- Arguably the most efficient and innovative panel repair system on the market
- System improves repair quality
- Reduces repair times
- Dramatically reduces dismantling and assembly times
- Minimises repair and painting area
- Reduces new parts orders
Flatliner is recommended by:
- Toyota Europe
- GM Europe
Flatliner Business components:
- Digispot welder for manual or automatic welding. The welding duration and intensity can be adjusted and memorized individually.
- Copper and carbon stick for shrinking.
- Large sliding hammer.
- Three bridges in various sizes, with exchangeable multifuntion components; very easy to use
- Innopuller: practical tool that enables a controlled pulling of the sheet metal. The pulling height can be adjusted easily. The adjustable feet can also be turned in order to obtain different shapes. Also included: a small sliding hammer for finishing work.
- 2 types of bits: straight ones that can be welded extremely close to each other in order to obtain maximum pulling force; Twisted bits for when less strength is needed. These bits are welded to the sheet metal approximately 1 cm apart.
- 5 hammers in 3 different sizes with vertical and horizontal fins out of extra strong aluminium. This helps re-form the metal with ease.
- Pulling bars.
- Practical blue trolley with power strip and compressed air connector
Contact us now to find out about our panel repair training courses