Paintless Dent Removal (PDR) is an art on it’s own. Over the past decade, this method of repairing hail damage has become ever more popular with panel beaters to repair hail damaged vehicles.
Most dents can now successfully be repaired without a trace of the damage, when the work is performed by a skilled PDR technician using the world renowned BETAG range of PDR products. The beauty of this is that the original paintwork is left undamaged and the repair will not require a re-spray.
Betag has become the world leader in the design and fabrication of tools and techniques, necessary for PDR. The beauty of these tools is that no sanding, body filler or repainting is necessary. In most cases when the process has been completed, the dent has magically been removed. .
Utilsing the PDR process, gives the customer a convenient repair option which provides a quality repair, saving time and money.
Insurance companies are very aware of this technique and are happy to accept the PDR process, particularly when it comes to hail damage repair.
- Very small to larger dents
- Paint that has not cracked
- Dents that are not near the edge of a panel
- No previous body repairs done (those that have been repaired with body filler)
Not all damage can be repaired with PDR techniques. However, if a technician is unable to completely remove the dent, it will make the damage almost unnoticeable. The vehicle can be repaired to a stage called “push to paint”, which in the end significantly reduces the cost to repair the vehicle.
Advantages of Paintless Dent Repair
The advantages of Paintless Dent removal includes:
- No repainting or body filler required
- More cost effective than traditional body repair
- No risk of over-spraying or incorrect colour matching
- Vehicle retains original paint and value